Company Secretarial Services
Company secretary is a position required by the
Hong Kong government. In allowing a company to enjoy status of
limited liability, the government requires sufficient information be available for public search. Company secretary's
duty is to keep proper statutory record and report to the government as required.
Advantages to set up Hong Kong Limited Company
- Low tax rate;
- Risk minimize;
- As stepping stone for China & international investment;
- Freedom in financial activity & money transfer;
- Internationally adapted legal system.
- At least one shareholder, one director and one Company Secretary;
- At least one share issued and allotted @HK$1 as initial share capital;
- Registered address in Hong Kong;
- Around 1 day (ready-made) to 7 days (tailor-made) for a company to be formed.